Thursday, May 16, 2013

Minka Aire F516-BN Concept I 44 in. Indoor Ceiling Fan - Brushed Nickel

In this one, I want to tell you about Minka Aire F516-BN Concept I 44 in. Indoor Ceiling Fan - Brushed Nickel, you can get this product very cheap price especially for This month. But before you continue reading, please see reviews about Minka Aire F516-BN Concept I 44 in. Indoor Ceiling Fan - Brushed Nickel below

Features of Minka Aire F516-BN Concept I 44 in. Indoor Ceiling Fan - Brushed Nickel:

  • 14 degree blade pitch.
  • Includes 3 1/2" and 6" downrods.

Description Minka Aire F516-BN Concept I 44 in. Indoor Ceiling Fan - Brushed Nickel:

Keep the breeze flowing and the style modern with the sleek look of the Minka Aire F516-BN Concept I 44 in. Indoor Ceiling Fan in Brushed Nickel. It features a smooth brushed nickel housing and base with three blades in matching silver. Its quiet motor offers ample airflow even in larger rooms. The center light offers plenty of light with a 100-watt halogen bulb (not included).

Similar Product

Read more for more similar product.

No comments:

Post a Comment